Leng Huat Steel offers metal development and forming in the area of reducer cones, elliptical reducer cones, transition cones, transition pieces, elbows, etc.
These undergo the process of having their unfolded sizes developed by mechanical software and are then sheared and cut before being put through phases of progressive bending and/or rolling and finally welding to achieve the final products mentioned above.
This methodology ensures we are able to accurately deliver complex engineering parts according to clients' requirements while at the same time keeping with high-quality standards.
Special developed and formed metal (carbon steel, stainless steel) and non-metal (aluminium, copper) products have many applications such as components in the OEM industry and marine industry where piping and funnelling of fluids are essential. The oil and gas industry utilise these services as well for products suitable for channelling and chimneying of toxic gases.
You may also like
- Building & construction (channels, beams, angle bars, etc.)
- Marine & shipbuilding (vessel & oil rig components)
- Oil & gas industry (oil rig accommodation walling)
- Truck & mining industry (Tipper truck and other vehicular parts)
- Other structural steel components
Key Specifications/Special Features :
- Development and forming of a variety of special shapes including but not limited to reducer cones, elbows, oblique, asymmetrical or right-angled transition pieces and elliptical shapes
- Suitable for different kinds of applications
- Uses optimum quality tools and machines, keeping abreast with advanced technologies
- Applicable for various grades of metals
- High accuracy in bending process